Welcome to Dunns Houses Farmhouse Bed & Breakfast
We are not taking bookings for June 2020 any one who has a booking with us. We understand completely if you would like to cancel.
HOPEFULLY BRIGHTER DAYS AHEAD.
We can not say for sure when we will be able to reopen,but we are prepared for the 4th July 2020 and we are taking bookings depending on Government updates.
- We operate a Key safe system for guest who would prefer no contact with the team and self registration. For this uncertain time we are offering these options: Continental breakfast or room only need to call direct to book these options, prices can be seen under Rooms / Bookings page.
- Book directly 01830 520677 in confidence
- Bookings made via Booking.com and our website include a full English Breakfast are more expensive.
- Customers past and potential we would normally be coming up to our busy season, but due to the corona-virus normal travel has come to a halt and we have all been asked to stay at home as much as possible.
One thing that remains unchanged to all our past and potential customers is that we like to have a night or two away in the countryside,either attending weddings or for the fantastic scenery,peace and tranquility.You will still be able to do these things when normality returns.
The health of our guests and staff is our priority.While we deal with the unprecedented nature of the corona-virus outbreak,we have put extra hygiene measures in place.
- Installed a hand sanitizing station in the reception area
- Briefing staff with current government advice
- Undertaking rigorous cleaning regimes throughout all areas on the guests accommodation
- 2 m distancing will not be a problem in our spacious guest lounge,
Rest assured if you are all ready booked with us then we are more than happy to rearrange your stay for a later date i.e If weddings are to be cancelled to be rearranged for another date we totally understand. Please just give Jane a call to discuss.
Dunns Houses Farmhouse B & B is a peaceful period residence dating back to the 1400’s set in a privately owned Estate, which is also a working farm of 960 hectare in the beautiful Northumberland National Park.
An Old World environment, friendly hospitality, comfortable rooms and breath taking views sets the atmosphere for your visit to Dunns Houses.
We have three spacious en-suite bedrooms and a large Guest Lounge. We are located close to National Trust properties, Kielder Water, pretty villages, walking and cycling routes. We are ideally situated for guests attending Woodhill Hall Weddings, Le Petit Chateau Weddings, and Otterburn Castle Weddings.
Fishing at this moment you can book to fish on our private stretch of the River Rede for your daily exercise but unfortunately you are unable to stay with us. Call 01830520677 if you would like to fish. The river is low at the moment we need rain.Click on The area scroll down to find out more about our fishing click on fishing while reading about fishing to find out lots more,
We look forward to welcoming you.