This is the privacy notice of Dunns Houses Farmhouse B & B of Dunns Houses Farmhouse, Otterburn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE19 1LB,referred to as :we :us; or ;our; This privacy notice sets out how we collect and process your personal data and provides certain information that is legally required and list your rights to your personal data.
This privacy notice relates to personal information that you as a natural person (whether you are an actual or potential customer,or an individual within or outside our organisation with whom we interact). We refer to this information throughout this document as personal data or personal information and further detail of what this includes are set out below.
The privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us so we want to assure you that your conformation will be properly managed and protected by us at all times.Please read this carefully as it explains how we may collect and use your personal data.
How to contact us
Controller and Contact Details
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, we are a controller of your personal data. As a controller we use (or process) the personal data we hold about you in accordance with privacy notice.
If you need to contact us in connection with the use or processing of your data, then you can do so using our contact details as set out below.
Data Protection Representative
Our data protection representitive is Jane Walton, who you can write to at Dunns Houses Farmhouse B & B, Otterburn, Newcasytle upon Tyne, NE19 1LB, telephone 01830 520677,or email at email@example.com .
What information we hold about you and where we obtain this from
The personal dat we may collect about yopu may include the following information:
- Personal data you or someone on your behalf provide to us in person,by telephone or any other means
- Personal data you provide when you enquire about making a booking, or when you make a booking
- General information about you, such as your name, address, contact details and your email address
Financial details, such as your card details.
How we use your personal data and the lawful basis for doing so
Where we are relying on a basis other than consent
We may rely on one or more of the following legal bases when processing data for the following purposes:
|Purposes for which we process your personal data||The bases on which we can do this 9This is what the law allows)|
|In order to perform our contractual obligations to customers. This would include our satisfying
your requests for bed and breakfast services.
|The processing is necessary in connection with any bookingcontract that you may enter into with us.|
|To administer your financial card , cheque and cash transactions.||The processing is necessary in connection with your booking contract that you may enter into with us.|
|To assist in the prevention and reduction of fraud and other financial crime.||The processing is necessary for us to comply with the law and our legal requirements.|
|In the interests of security and to improve our service, telephone calls you make to us may be monitored and/or recorded.||The processing os necessary to pursie our legitimate interest in the management and operation of our business.|
Who we pass your data to
We may need to pass your data to other companies which may include:
- Organisations that have a specific role laid out in law, such as statutory bodies, regulatory authorities and other bodies.
- Other organisations where we have a duty to or are permitted to disclose your personal information by law, for example if we receive a valid request from the police or other third party organisation in the interest of preventing and detecting crime.
- Fraud prevention agencies and operators of registers available to thebed and breakfast business to check information and prevent fraud.
- Credit reference agencies to check your credit history. This check will be recorderd on your credit reference file without affecting your ability to apply for credit or any other financial products.
We will only store your data for as long as is necessary to comply with current legislation and any legal obligations or lawful processing conditions that may exist as a result. You have a number of rights concerning the personal information we use, which you may ask us to observe.In some cases, even when you make a request concerning your personal information, we may not be required,or be able to carry out your request as this may result in us not being able to fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations under the lawful processing conditions under which we hold your data or because there is a minimum statutory period of time for which we have to keep your information. If this is the case,we will let you know our reasons.
You can ask us to:
- Provide a copy of your personal information.
- Correct or delete unnecessary personal information.
- Restrict or object to the use of your personal information at any time.
- Object to any automated decision, including profiling. Where an automated decision has been mde, we will advise you of this and your rights.
- Provide your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-reable format and to have your personal data transferred to another controller. This right only applies where our processing of your personal data is automated and the processing took place initally with your consent or for the performance of a contrct with you. i.e: Booking .com, Freetobook our website northumberlandfarmholidays.co.uk
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice or your data prtection rights, please contact us using our details set out at the beginning of this privacy notice.
You also have a right to make an enquiry or a complain to the onformation Commissioners office (ICO) if you are unhappy with our use of your data, or if you think we have breached a legal requirement. Further details about the ICO are available at : www.ico.org.uk